Box Office Opening Times:
Monday – Friday 10am – 4.15pm, and 1 hour before evening and weekend shows.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Ticket postage is subject to a £1 charge.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘Neath Port Talbot CBC’.
- Tickets bought online may be collected from the venue 24 hours after purchase or held at the venue until the day of the performance.
- Reservations may be held for 7 days without payment.
No reservations will be held within a week of performance and will be released in the event of a sell out.
Concessionary rates are available on selected shows for:
- Children (aged 16 and under)
- Students (proof of valid student ID)
- Senior citizens (aged 60 and over)
- People on Income Support
Proof of status is required!
Access for people with disabilities:
The Princess Royal Theatre is a member of the Hynt scheme. Hynt is a national access scheme working with a network of theatres and arts centres across Wales. Hynt cardholders are entitled to a ticket free of charge for a Carer or Personal Assistant.
For any special requirements please book direct with the Box Office so that we can cater for your individual needs. Guide dogs/hearing dogs welcome.
Please note the circle area is unsuitable for wheelchairs, prams or pushchairs. Please ask a member of staff if you require assistance.
Deaf or Hearing Impaired:
We have special receivers for those with hearing impairment.
All private hire events are marked with PH. For these events The Princess Royal Theatre operates solely as a booking agent and host venue, and promoters assume all responsibility for the event.
In line with other theatres, as from April 1st 2015, regretfully patrons will be charged a small booking fee of 7.5%. This booking fee covers the costs associated with the transaction – including card charges, staffing, VAT, our office overheads and ongoing technical research and development. Please note that we are unable to refund the booking fee in any circumstances.