A celebration and commemoration of the contribution of the armed forces and civilians in Neath Port Talbot.
Narrator Brian Sullivan will be taking you on a journey through time for the 100th anniversary of the First World War with a variety of top local talent performing songs from the era. Performers include:
- The popular Kirsten Orsborn, known as the Royal Marines Forces Sweetheart.
- Local tenor Joseph Robinson
- Port Talbot Cymric Choir – who have previously performed for the Queen at The Royal Albert Hall in London
- City of Swansea Pipe Band
- 215 Squadron Air Training Corps Band
This showpiece event of the Mayor’s Armed Forces Festival is not to be missed. All the profits from ticket sales will go to a fund to benefit armed forces charities.
This event will be suitable for all ages, but may contain graphic descriptions of battles, along with loud noises and flashes (not strobe lighting)